Monday, January 4, 2010

I just want someone to walk in front, and I'll follow the leader.



So I might have gotten an awesometown job.
Might have. I'm keeping my fingers and my toes crossed for this one.

If I get this job I will be pretty much forced into adulthood.
And I know I've been saying that I want to be an adult now and blah blah blah
But it's SCARY none the less.
I hope I don't turn into an obnoxious adult, like the ones I dislike making small talk with so very much.
I don't know what kind of an adult I want to be.
I know I will always want to be able to watch south park and believe it is the best show ever made.

I like how I talk about being an adult like it's something that happens to people at the flip of a switch.
Like there's some 'adult' button that gets pressed and then all of a sudden there no longer exists a desire to sleep till 3:00pm or wear ninja turtle shirts or have glow in the dark stars on ones ceiling.

I know that's not how it works, but sometimes I wish it was that easy.

In other news:
Oh wait there is no other news. How incredibly pathetic.




This is what Lauren got my for Christmas,
It is a calender and each month is a different, amazing, picture of Matthew Gray Gubler.
Amazing yes?




Quote of the day:
"Doing all the little tricky things it takes to grow up,
step by step,
into an anxious and unsettling world"
-Sylvia Plath

No comments:

Post a Comment